Wednesday 4 June 2014

A Mid Week Pick-Me-Up #2

Hello!

I did a post like this last week and I really enjoyed it, so I thought why not do it again!

(If you missed last weeks then click HERE to give it a quick read).

When it gets to the middle of the week, I always feel like I'm need of a good pick-me-up or something to simply spur me on.



"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain." - Vivian Greene

This is just an amazing quote, in my opinion! 

This, to me, just means don't let anything hold you back. If you have to do something new to get you to where you need to be then go for it, dance in the rain! I can't dance to save my life, I just look like a really awkward... I don't know... giraffe. I look like a really awkward giraffe. Yep. That about sums me up. It doesn't stop me from dancing though! In fact, I probably dance way more than any person with my coordination should...

I hear dancing in the rain can be pretty amazing too, although it probably results in one hell of a cold afterwards but it would be worth it! Don't let something as meager as a storm hold you back when it's something that you can make the most of and fight through, you just have to be willing to try.

Katie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment