Wednesday 25 June 2014

A Mid Week Pick-Me-Up #3

Hello!

I'm back with the 'Mid Week Pick-Me-Up' series! I have fallen in love with writing this weekly post... I think it's got something to do with it helping me motivate myself for the remainder of the week!


"Always believe something wonderful is about to happen." - Anonymous

This quote speaks so much truth. I think life would get really boring if you were just plodding along never believing that anything special was going to happen to you. 

I have a lot of big dreams and I know that there are a large majority of them that will never come true - for example, the chances of me owning my own giraffe and it living in my back garden are very unlikely, unless I decide to move houses and countries! But I also know that I have some wonderful little dreams, nothing big, not even anything particularly special to anyone else but me, that I always believe might happen.

You have to go through life hoping and believing that one day you're going to turn a corner and see something miraculous and wonderful that you never expected. Even if it's something as small as seeing someone you miss and haven't seen in a long time. To me, that would be something wonderful. Or you can dream on the bigger side! Always believe that something wonderful is going to happen in your future, no matter how much crap you have to go through to get there, there's still something wonderful waiting to happen.

Always believe!

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment