Thursday 5 June 2014

The Top 25...

Hello!

I like all kinds of different music but, because I'm super nice, I thought I'd let you have a little insight into my top 25 most played songs, on my iTunes... I'm just going to get started or this could end up being a very long post.

Starting at the bottom, then!

25.
Cemetery 
 Charlie Simpson

24.
When I Look At You 
 Miley Cyrus 
(Yes, I like Miley Cyrus - new and old!)

23.
Salvation 
 Gabrielle Aplin
(She has such an amazing and beautiful voice, well worth a listen)

22.
Little Black Dress 
 One Direction

21.
Next to Me (Radio 1's Live Lounge Version) 
 Emeli Sande
(I didn't think it was possible but, she sounds even more amazing live)

20.
Dear Photograph 
 Lilygreen & Maguire

19.
Walk
Foo Fighters
(A bit more rocky than the others, I know. What can I say - I like to surprise people)

18.
A Drop In the Ocean 
 Ron Pope

17.
Great Escape
Mike Dignam

16.
Sexy Lady 
 Jessie J 
(Seriously one of the best feel good songs ever... For the ladies anyway!)

15.
Without You 
 Glee Cast

14.
I'm Like a Lawyer With the Way I'm Always Trying to Get You Off
 Fall Out Boy

13.
Don't Wanna Miss A Thing
Aerosmith

12.
Wanted 
 Hunter Hayes

11.
Cry Me A River
Michael Buble
(Love his voice sooo much! I wish he could just sing me to sleep every night)

10.
What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger) 
 Kelly Clarkson 
 665 Plays
(If you need a song to pick you up and motivate you, this is it)

9.
Mr Brightside
The Killers
 757 Plays

8.
The One 
 Olly Murs 
 801 Plays

7.
Already Gone 
 Kelly Clarkson 
 841 Plays

6.
Wide Awake
Glee Cast 
844 Plays
(I like Glee, so what? They do some amazing covers; I like some better than the originals!)

5.
The Writer 
 Ellie Goulding 
 846 Plays

4.
Read All About It (Pt. III) 
 Emeli Sande 
 933 Plays

3.
Sleeping With the Light On 
 Busted 
 1282 Plays

2.
Thunder 
 Jessie J 
 1579 Plays

1.
Always Tomorrow 
 Shane Filan 
 A whopping 2640 Plays!

AND


Pumped Up Kicks (Cover)

Lilygreen & Maguire
Also on 2640 Plays!

So there is a little insight into my iTunes library - quite the privilege really! A bit of an eclectic collection! If you were to see my Top 50, you would probably give me a lot of funny looks - it goes from Panic! At the Disco to Disney, at one point!


Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment