Thursday 17 July 2014

A Day of Little Ones: Part 1

Hello!

Last Thursday I had another lovely day with Daisy and then took Megan and Sophie out in the afternoon. 

It was awesome to get to spend the afternoon with the Megs and Soph actually because, as you can tell by the many posts about her, I get to spend quite a lot of days out with Dais but not so many with her big sisters, because they're in school during the day. So I loved getting to spend time with them, even if it did result in me having to push a broken bike all the way back to their home!


We decided to have a change and go to a different park after we'd been to soft play for the morning, so Bitts Park is where we ended up! I think, I'm not sure though but I think, it might be one of the biggest parks in the city and it has a massive adventure-climbing-frame-thing... I don't know what you call them but children that use them have to wear helmets and harnesses and stuff. So yeah, it's a pretty amazing park.

We didn't do any of the big adventure stuff though, due to Daisy being too little and me not wanting the heart failure of seeing her suspended up that high!

Rather than bombard you with pictures because, trust me, there are a lot of them, I'm going to do this blog post in two parts: The morning with my Little One and then the afternoon with my Bigger Little Ones!

















I'm loving this nice weather, it's perfect for these kind of days!

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment