Friday 18 July 2014

A Day of Little Ones: Part 2

Hello!

The afternoon part of my day last Thursday was spent with Megan and Sophie, who are so grown up now it amazes me! I look at them and I'm just like "when did you shoot up?! This is a recent thing... Right?". It seems to have just dawned on me recently how big they're getting - Megan, the oldest, will even be off to secondary school (high school) in September next year! I remember when they were just little babies, it feels weird to see them so grown up and giving you answers to things that you forget a nine year old knows!

Anyway, my distress of them growing up so quickly aside, here is my afternoon with the girlies!

If you didn't see yesterday's post with Part One, click HERE to give it a quick read!

 One of these bikes decided to break whilst we were at the park, with the breaks stuck on it, unfortunately I got the joy of pushing it all the way home!





 Little gymnastic girlies! They're amazing at it! I went to see their gym show last week and I was amazed by what some of the children in the show could do and none of them were older than ten!


 To say I had a mini heart attack when I turned around and saw them climbing this tree would be an understatement!

 I got over it though, they assured me they'd done it plenty of times before... Not going to lie, it still didn't stop my heart from pounding twice as fast as it should have.



 She's a right poser this one!



We all went out for a little meal afterwards with some other friends - I especially love the Daisy and her Megan in this photo, so cute!

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment