Wednesday 2 July 2014

A Mid Week Pick-Me-Up #4

Hello!

Today's little quote kind of links in with yesterday's post (HERE) but I love it because it's from one of my favourite books.


"Be brave." - Divergent (Veronica Roth)

Anybody who's read the book review I did HERE, on Divergent, will know just how much I love this book trilogy and this is definitely one of the quotes that stood out to me the most from it.

It's so simple. Just two words. "Be brave". I think it's perfect though. Those two words can mean a lot. It's so easy to be scared but it's not as easy to be brave; it only takes one scared person to make a brave person (oh, the irony).

Being brave can be as simple as saying yes or no to something you weren't sure of, or something you've never felt brave enough to do.

Be brave.

Katie x


Have you read the previous Mid Week Pick-Me-Up's?

No comments:

Post a Comment